On the 20th and 21st of May CERIDES hosted the 1st Steering Committee meeting for the DataPRO Erasmus+ project, at EUC premises. It was a very fruitful meeting, where all partners exchanged opinions on the next steps to be taken for the incorporation of the new digital mentality/intelligence that is being shaped; to companies, employees and young learners, while at the same time respond to the fragmented certification system in the field. The current project aim is to develop and certify a renewed joint Occupational/Qualification Profile that will be the result of a targeted TNA (Training Needs Analysis).
- CERIDES will coordinate new successful Erasmus+ project proposal (KA2-Strategic Partnerships for youth)
- New successful Erasmus+ project proposal for CERIDES (KA2-Strategic Partnerships for adult education)
- Enhancing Fire Safety: CERIDES participates in the 2nd project meeting of the SAFED project
- Prof George Boustras on the need for a change in societal culture on Civil Protection
- CERIDES participates in successful project proposal for EEA-Norway Grants scheme