CERIDES currently participates in a number of projects in the area of Disaster Management (funded by DG-ECHO). CERIDES is seeking to recruit two (2) excellent Research – Management – Administration professionals for these projects.
The profile of the successful recruits is provided below:
University degree (at any level) in a related area and relevant experience on the implementation of research management and administration activities (including communication / visibility / dissemination activities). Previous experience in EU-funded projects or other related research projects will be highly appreciated.
Prospective candidates should be able to illustrate their:
- Ability to communicate effectively with project stakeholders, both electronically and face-to-face.
- Ability to develop and manage project documentation.
- Project-Management and Financial-Management skills and expertise.
- Understanding and experience in competitively-funded grants/projects (preferably of the EU).
- Understanding and application of dissemination and communication strategies and plans, and their respective application in research projects.
- Excellent communication skills and very high-level proficiency in English language (both oral and written).
- Willingness to travel to Europe or abroad, and travel to international training meetings, courses and any fieldwork, as requested by the specific projects (taking into account the current pandemic limitations).
- Ability to function as a team member, work independently, and take responsibility for own project goals.
Candidates should submit:
- A motivation letter
- Copies of relevant qualifications
We offer a fixed-term position, for the total duration of 18 months, starting from the 1st of April 2022, or at the earliest date possible after that date.
How to apply
Applications should be submitted to the EUC Research Office at R.Office@euc.ac.cy by the 15th of March 2022.
All applications shall be treated in strict confidentiality and only candidates that meet the job specifications will be contacted.