- PhD. University of York (UK), Electronic Engineering, 2006
- M.Sc. University of Hull (UK), Radio Systems Engineering, 2001
- B.Eng. University of Hull (UK), Computer Systems Engineering, 2000
- Short Professional Courses
- Experiment Design for Scientists and Engineers, National Institute of Standards and Technology (USA), 2019
- Small Terminal Satellite Communication Systems, University of York (UK), 2002
Dynamic Spectrum Access and Machine-Learning-Based Cognitive Spectrum Assignment, Architectures for 5G and beyond 5G wireless communications from Aerial Platforms, Spectrum Geolocation Databases, and TV White Space Systems, Low-Power Wider-Area Networks (LPWAN), Standards and Applications, IoT-Health.